A. New Account Signups
- Your Client Area "New Account Information" to access the Client Area will be emailed to you only after we have received payment and we and/or our payment partner(s) have screened the order(s) for case(s) of fraud.
- It is your responsibility to signup with an appropriate email address that we can forward mail to immediately, ie; an email address that is currently active. Not an email address with the domain name you that you are signing up under ie. (the domainiamordering.com)
- Your "Web Hosting cPanel Information" (username and password) to creat yuor website will be forwarded to the email address you signed up under.
B. Recurring account payments and invoicing
- You agree to supply appropriate payment for the services received from Kanga Hosting Australia in advance of the due date. You agree that unless you notify Kanga Hosting Australia of your desire to cancel any or all services received in advance of the due date, those services will be billed on a recurring MONTHLY or QUARTERLY basis. Our automated Billing software will officially advise you of an upcoming payment [8 DAYS] prior to the due date.Cancellations Requests must be sent to Kanga Hosting Administration to officially cancel web hosting services. Login to your client area to send us your cancellation request.
- AUTOMATED INVOICING and RECEIPTS are only sent to the registered account holder via email in PDF Acrobat Reader format, It is your responsibility to have this free program on your PC system so you can print and save our System Invoices and Receipts.
- CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS to Kanga Hosting Australia are automated and is your responsibility to keep your Credit Card details up to date in the client area of your account. You should login to your client area and update your Credit Card details ASAP if your card has been cancelled or lost. MASTERCARD - VISA - AMEX.
- PAYPAL PAYMENTS to Kanga Hosting Australia, simply login to your Client Area at Kanga Hosting and click on My Invoices >> View Invoice >> PayPal Checkout enter your PayPal details and your invoice will be paid instantly. We would like to advise all clients that PayPal payments are instant and action by you is required to avoid account suspension.
- PAYMATE PAYMENTS method to Kanga Hosting Australia, simply login to your client area at Kanga Hosting and click on My Invoices >> View Invoice >> PayMate Checkout enter your PayMate details and your invoice will be paid instantly. We would like to advise all clients that PayMate payments are instant and action by you is required to avoid account suspension.
- WEB HOSTING ACCOUNT TERMINATIONS our auto-mated billing system reveiws all web hosting accounts 30 days after the due date. If your current invoice is not paid by the 30th day after the due date it is deemed abandonded and will be deleted. Please ensure that your client area has the correct credit card details at all times.
3. Cancellations and refunds
- We reserve the right to cancel any account at any time due to non compliance to our terms of service.
- We DO NOT accept cancellation requests for digital stored data on our servers via support tickets for security reasons. You must be logged in to your client area to send a request for hosting account cancellations.
- Web Hosting Plans - Domain Names - Addons - may be cancelled at any time. We only accept cancellations via the methods listed below : Domain Name Registrations cannot be cancelled immediately. If registered with us the domain name will remain in your account until it's expiry date. Clients who have a domain name that is no longer required : It is your responsibilty to login to your client area and DISABLE AUTO RENEW. You will continue to receive 60/30/15/7/1 day expiry date notifications until the domain name expires. This is legally required by us under domain name registration law.
- Domain Names purchases cannot be refunded as they are registered in your name.
- WE DONT NOT ACCEPT CANCELLATIONS VIA EMAIL OR PHONE. full stop.
4. Server resource usage
- Use 25% or more of system resources for longer then 90 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
- Run any type of interactive real-time chat applications that require server resources. Remotely-hosted services are fully allowed.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1492, etc
- Setting mail boxes to unlimited in mail settings within cPanel (this will result in that mail box being deleted)
5. Your web site content
- All services provided by us may only be used for lawful purposes. This includes, but not limited to: copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene to minors and or pornographic.
Examples of unacceptable material.
- Pornography, IRC Bots, Warez Sites, Pirated Software, Hate sites, Hack programs and archives.
6. Backups and data loss
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. We are not responsible for files and data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on our servers. However we do execute a daily local backup, daily remote backup, weekly and monthly archive of all accounts with no guarantees. These backups can be accessed by contacting our support department. RVSiteBuilder users are strongly advised to keep a local backup of your website after each editing session.
7. Zero tolerance Spam Policy
- We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and or spam. Unless we are notified and are aware of your software installation, any user who sends out bulk email via SMTP we consider spam. If we are notified by Yahoo Mail, Windows Live, Google Mail or any other email service provider of abuse, you will have your account terminated without notice.
- All Email Accounts using the Kanga Hosting Mail Servers are monitored by our firewall. Email accounts sending out bulk email via port 25 and or port 26 SMTP are monitored for abuse and may be blocked if your email address sends more than 500 emails per hour. We recommend you install a free mail list manager program script found in the Fantastico De Luxe part of your account called pHpList. As an example that software uses the php sendmail binary instead.
- You must notify us if you intend to send bulk email via either SMTP or Sendmail. We will add a SPF record and Domain Keys to you Domain Name DNS on our servers.
- We reserve the right to require changes or disable as necessary any web site, account, database, or other component that does not comply with this policy, at our sole discretion. We also reserve the right to make any such modifications in an emergency at our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to charge the holder of the account used to send any unsolicited e-mail a clean up fee. This cost of the clean up fee is left entirely to the discretion of Kanga Hosting Australia. This can be incurred to Kanga Hosting Australia clients who use soft passwords on pop 3 email accounts.
8. Monthly bandwidth usage
- You are allocated a monthly bandwidth allowance.
- This allowance varies depending on the hosting package you purchase and traffic to your web site. Should your account pass your allocated monthly amount we reserve the right to :
- Suspend the account until the start of the next allocation.
- Suspend the account until more bandwidth is purchased at an additional fee to you.
- Suspend the account until you upgrade to a higher level account package.
- Terminate the account and/or charge you an additional fee for the overages
- Unused bandwidth transfer in one month cannot be carried over to the next month.
9. Pricing changes
- The amount you pay for web hosting will increase from time to time.
- We reserve the right to change prices listed on our site, and the right to increase the amount of resources given to plans at any time.
10. Money back quarantee
- We reserve the right to refund a prorated amount or no refund at all.
11. Changes to terms and conditions
- Kanga Hosting Australia reserve the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.